DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem Router with WiFi 6, MoCA and Voice
High Performance Internet and Wireless Access
The CODA-5719 has the capability to receive 5 Gbps bi-directional based on 2 OFDM + 32 QAM downstream channels and with 2 OFDMA + 8 upstream channels over its DOCSIS 3.1 interface. The integrated WiFi 4×4 2.4GHz 802.11ax and 4×4 5GHz 802.11ax dual band MU-MIMO access point significantly improves the customer experience, extending the WiFi range and coverage with blazing fast speeds. For wired clients, the 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port plus two GigE ports offer ultra-fast connection. It can be paired with Hitron extenders/mesh pods for extra coverage.
Upgrade to the high-split (5-204MHz) return path to meet the increased upstream bandwidth demands of video conferencing, IoT and interactive services. Further, since you can change this feature remotely, you have eliminated the need to swap out hardware or send out a technician.
Secure Wireless Networking Controlled at the Tip of your FIngers
The CODA-5719 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled WiFi security via WiFi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end user to rapidly setup a secure wireless network without manual configuration. Hitron’s AutoSync software provides secure, automated setup of extenders in the customer’s home or business.
It comes with MyHitron (end user management mobile application). Service Providers can also enjoy additional management and analytics via the HitronCloud/OptiMy CSR interface from the support center.
- DOCSIS 3.1 2×2 multi-carrier OFDM
- DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 channel bonding
- 4×4 2.4GHz 802.11ax and 4×4 5GHz 802.11ax dual band concurrent MU-MIMO internal antennas
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving
- IPv6 routing
- TR-069 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership
- One 2.5 Gbps and two GigE Ethernet ports
- Hitron Ecosystem Support (OptiMy, HitronCloud, MyHitron)
- 2 HD voice ports with SIP or MGCP